authorized access and use of the cybernet.org website by the
2. Your privacy is most important to us and we promise to
protect the same, and therefore we wish to make the following
information is collected, processed and used.
3. When a visitor visits our web site, our webservers recognize
the IP address and domain name of the visitor automatically, and
this information is used to assess the traffic to our site. In
this process the servers do not record any individual
information and/or email address of the visitor.
4. We may use a cookie to identify the areas of visit on our
site so that the relevant pages will be easily accessible during
the next visit. Our associates/advertisers/affiliates also may
have been seen by visitors and may use this information to
improve their advertisements. The visitor has the option to
accept or reject the cookie by changing settings on their
5. We, our associates, advertisers, affiliates and partners may
use single pixel images to count web page accesses and collect
common statistical data, but not personal information.
6. We may request e-mail address, contact information or mailing
addresses for newsletters, announcements, surveys, contests,
etc. in order to provide these additional services. Contact
information is for notifying the winners and to award prizes.
Survey information will be used for monitoring and/or improving
the use and performance of the web site. Without your specific
consent, we will not sell, share, rent or give/disclose to a
third party your email address. We may use the email address to
inform you about our new products, programs, services and any
improvements/changes to our site. If you give your postal
address in online forms, you may get mailings from third
7. When you purchase anything from our site, we have to know
your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number,
expiration date, etc. in order to process and complete your
order and these information will not be shared or given to a
third party without your express permission.
8. We will disclose personal information only when required by
Law and we will cooperate with the Law Enforcing Authorities as
9. Our site has links/hyper-links to other sites and also has
third party advertisements, and we are not responsible for the
Privacy Policies or contents of these sites or
10. Please be responsible and careful while you are online, and
especially when you post personal information that is accessible
to public, in order to avoid unsolicited and unwanted emails
from third parties.
11. We reserve the right to change, alter, modify or replace
these agreements at any time without notice, and it shell be
binding on the users/visitors of the cybernet.org website and
its connected websites. The changes, if any, to these privacy
policy statements/agreement will appear on their respective
pages including the update date.
12. By accessing/using our web site you agree to accept this
13. Any dispute, claim and all other legal matters against this
cybernet.org website, the cybernet.org Domain name, Owners of
the cybernet.org Domain name and website, Employees, Agents,
Advertisers, Publishers, Associates and Affiliates of the
cybernet.org website are subject to the legal Jurisdiction of
Courts in Mumbai, India.
15. Note: The users who no longer want to receive our
newsletters or promotional materials from our
opt-out of receiving the same by replying to Unsubscribe in the
subject line in the email or email us at Unsubscribe.
Registrant & Administrator